Tuesday, November 26, 2013

List Of Easy Foods I Can Get In Five Minutes


List of easy foods I can get in five minutes.

This is just my personal list.  I have food allergies, so your list may look very different.  (See Energy Economy - Food Part 1 for the reason behind this post.)



Sandwich – ham, roast, turkey, chicken
Almond butter and jelly sandwich
Almond butter and banana sandwich
Egg salad
Boiled eggs
Fried eggs with spinach or potatoes
Omelet
Scrambled eggs
Tuna fish
Grilled cheese
Smoothies
Can of soup
Toast and butter
Avocado and salt (I always need more salt for health reasons)
Apple or banana and almond butter
Hummus
Energy bites (see variations here)
Oatmeal
Dried dates stuffed with cream cheese
Guacamole
Cottage cheese and honey or fruit
Yoghurt

So, that’s my list.  What does yours look like?  Can you share it with us?



photo credit: <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/caffeineslinger/30797093/">caffeineslinger</a> via <a href="http://photopin.com">photopin</a> <a href="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.0/">cc</a>

2 comments:

  1. I pretty much live on sugar free rice cereal (not allergic to rice) and almond milk with a little agave nectar and a handful of just plain old raw almonds. Besides that i usually only have 1 other meal a day plus my multitudinous supplements that keep me alive.
    I alternate that with time periods of a few smoothies a day. I cleared a shelf in my pantry just for smoothie stuff and put my blender very close to the pantry. I also have a bin in my freezer that is easy to pull out and set right next to the blender with all my frozen fruits. Then I set my tall lightweight stool in front of the blender and voila. I am soon going to make up individual baggie mixes for smoothies like I have been seeing on Pinterest. Just have to plan it out a little first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete